The nonwoven shoe cover making machine is a special machine used for the automatic production of elastic nonwoven shoe covers, with an output of 60~120 pieces per minute. The resulting shoe covers are applicable to hospitals and other environments that need to remain sterile. The entire machine is fully automated, including automatic feeding, all the way to the finished product, with no need for manual operation.
|Power supply ||220V |
|Power ||3.0KW |
|Size of shoe cover (L*W) ||40*16cm |
|Output capacity ||60-120pcs/min |
|Overall dimensions ||2500*800*1100mm |
|Net weight ||600KG |
- Aluminum alloy rack, strong, durable and solid structure.
- The imported ultrasonic system features a strong and stable power that is applicable to long-term continuous operation.
- Easy to operate and convenient to maintain.
- It runs smoothly, the fastest speed is 120 pieces per minute, and the product qualified rate is 99% and above.
- Electronic counting, automatic shutdown at the set output. If the shoe strap is broken, the equipment will automatically stop.
- Automatic feeding – nonwoven fabric binding and welding – nonwoven fabric folding – forming welding – cutting off – finished products output
- Applicable to 25~40gsm thick nonwoven fabrics, 330~430mm wide raw materials.
folding machine, sewing equipment